The 1.6-liter Peugeot EP6CDTX or THP 200 prince engine was assembled in Duvrin from 2010 to 2015 and was installed on sports modifications of a number of mass models of the French concern.
There are two modifications of this engine under the indices 5FB and 5FU with slight differences.
Specifications Of The Peugeot EP6CDTX THP 200 Engine
|Exact Volume||1598 cm³|
|Supply system||Direct injection|
|ICE power||200 HP|
|Cylinder block||Aluminum R4|
|Block head||Aluminum 16v|
|Cylinder diameter||77 mm|
|Piston stroke||85.8 mm|
|Phase regulator||at inlet and outlet|
|Turbocharging||Borg Warner K03|
|What oil to pour||4.3 liters 5W-30|
|Ecological Class||EURO 5|
|Approx. resource||125,000 miles|
- The weight of the EP6CDTX THP 200 engine with outboard is 148 kg
- Engine number EP6CDTX THP 200 is located in front at the junction with the box
Fuel Consumption EP6CDTX THP 200
Using the example of a 2014 Peugeot RCZ with a manual transmission:
Which Cars Are Equipped With The EP6CDTX THP 200 Engine?
- DS4 I (B75): 2011 – 2015
- DS5 I (B81): 2011 – 2015
- 6 I 2014: 2015
- 208 I (A9): 2012 – 2015
- 308I (T7): 2010 – 2014
- RCZ I (T75): 2010 – 2015
Disadvantages And Problems Of The Peugeot EP6CDTX THP 200
- This turbine engine is extremely demanding on the quality of fuel and oil used.
- Many problems are associated with accelerated carbon formation, especially on valves.
- Almost always, engine coking is followed by a progressive oil burner.
- A thin timing chain is often stretched already to a run of 50,000 – 62,000 miles.
- The electromagnetic clutch in the pump drive can fail even at 31,000 miles.
- The performance of the phase control system depends on the condition of the oil channels.
- The cause of the breakdown of the high-pressure fuel pump and other components of the fuel system in bad gasoline.