The updated crossover appearance of the 2021 Subaru Crosstrek has gone through a number of changes. On the new body, you can see a variety of accents arise, take a stepped or wave-like configuration, as well as an aggressive air intake system, progressive headlamps, and various gloss black chrome inserts. Wheel and protective plastic inserts on the bottom projection look original.
In terms of interior design, the SUV is practically no different from the previous release, but a more luxurious finishing material is used in the car. The technical parameters of the 2021 Subaru Crosstrek have also changed – other sophisticated machines have appeared in the ranks of power plants.
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Colors
This is the available 2021 Subaru Crosstrek exterior color options, check the colors list below:
- Crystal Black Silica Colors
- Ice Silver Metallic Colors
- Crystal White Pearl Colors
- Pure Red Colors
- Magnetite Gray Metallic Colors
- Cool-Gray Khaki Colors
- Sunshine Orange Colors
- Quartz Blue Pearl Colors
- Lagoon Blue Pearl Colors
- Plasma Yellow Pearl Colors
Crystal Black Silica
Ice Silver Metallic
Crystal White Pearl
Magnetite Gray Metallic
Quartz Blue Pearl
Lagoon Blue Pearl
Plasma Yellow Pearl (New Color)
Rear rider space is quite large, but maximum comfort is only maintained when two people sit in the back. In the basic version, the interior is trimmed with elegant fabric with enhanced safety margins.
The dashboard is finished with high quality and ergonomic plastic with pleasant touch characteristics. The front seats support manual position adjustment, but do not have lateral support.
The Premium version adds contrast stitching and leather-coated steering wheel. The limited edition gets orange stitching, leather on the chair and door card.
Behind the back seat you can see a spacious luggage with a volume of 1,400 liters when both backs are folded. In a standard configuration, the 2021 Subaru Crosstrek holds 380 liters of luggage.
FAQs About 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
How Much Fuel Consumption From 2021 Subaru Crosstrek?
The CVT version of fuel consumption is 8.7 liters per 100 km driving in the city and 7 liters per 100 kilometers while driving. Under mixed operating conditions, consumption does not exceed 7.8 liters per 100 km. At the same time, a manual transmission increases fuel consumption by around 0.5 liters per 100 km.
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Is a Hybrid Car?
Yes, the design model in 2021 has received an electric version, which is produced with hybrid electricity. If you only use an electric motor, the distance is 30 kilometers. This model is available for customers in the Western United States. It has a prefix in the name of ZEV and an expanded package compared to the 2021 Subaru Crosstrek base.
What is The Safety Rating of 2021 Subaru Crosstrek?
The 2021 Subaru Crosstrek has a 5 star rating in the safety rating of NHTSA. In the rollover test and collision through the windshield, the rating is 4 stars.
2021 Subaru Crosstrek FWD or AWD?
The all-wheel drive platform is based on Toyota’s base front-wheel drive hybrid. The car can add an axle to the rear wheels to transmit power. The presence of all-wheel drive increases the car’s weight by up to 200 km, but the suspension is adjusted for a comfortable ride even with a large body weight.
What is The Price of 2021 Subaru Crosstrek?
- The price of the model in the basic version is $ 23.145 (this price includes the service of the transportation company that will deliver the car to the recipient).
- The “Premium” configuration is priced at $ 25,600. It is equipped with a variable gearbox, heated front seat, leather steering wheel and fabric upholstery that is enhanced in orange. This car has progressive fog lights, options for side mirrors, folding lights, additional USB connectors and Wi-Fi interface.
- Limited is the most expensive 2021 Subaru Crosstrek trim, starting at $ 28,405. The price includes a sophisticated CVT, 18-inch wheels, electric driver’s seat, leather seats, automatic climate system, keyless entry to the cab, remote start engine, dual USB ports on the back, and an 8-inch touch screen management.
2021 Subaru Crosstrek is a “paid” crossover from Japanese carmakers, which has every chance to be one of the most popular in the European and American markets. This car embodies the best practices of the manufacturers for years in the automotive industry, with bold body and interior designs, rich in equipment and characteristics.