Nissan in the past year has come up with everything already showing Versa the Altima and this is the turn of the New 2021 Nissan Sentra. This vehicle was originally presented in China one of the biggest markets in the world where it is a sedan star where it is well surpassed. The margin to heavyweights in its segment such as the Toyota Corolla by a wide margin in the Chinese market remains the top-selling top seller with 54,400 units listed.
In addition, in the US market, the Toyota Corolla will be sold at a lower price than its competitors. And the Honda Civic is almost certain that in our country it will also be cheaper than its competitors but with equivalent or superior equipment.
2021 Sentra Exterior
In its new phase, 2021 Nissan Sentra will adopt the Altima and Versa features. It looks more aggressive at the front, with a very ribbed and muscular hood and a mighty glossy black V-Motion grille with chrome accents, coupled with a narrow headlamp. The explorer lights are in an “L” sculpted frame.
On the side, a figure with broad shoulders and a protruding waist, next to the familiar floating ceiling with a gentle drop. The car can have two-tone bodywork in a specific body color such as orange or white, and tires with 16-inch dual-color alloy wheels on the Sense version, 17-inch on the Advance and Exclusive, or 18 inches on the SR.
Meanwhile, the rear stands out with its optics that get thinner as it storms the trunk lid, with a spread of the internal ‘boomerang’ type. The bumper lines are also strong and enhance the character of the vehicle, especially around corners, with the air spreaders giving it a sporty feel.
2021 Sentra Dimensions and Capacities
- Length: 4.64 meters
- Width: 1.81 meters
- Height: 1.45 meters (1.46 in SR)
- Wheelbase: 2.71 meters
- Trunk Capacity: 466 liters
2021 Nissan Sentra Colors
This is the available 2021 Nissan Sentra exterior color options, check the colors list below:
- Super Black and Monarch Orange
- Electric Blue Metallic
- Gun Metallic
- Super Black and Aspen White Tricoat
- Scarlet Ember Tintcoat
- Brilliant Silver Metallic
- Super Black and Gun Metallic
- Aspen White Tricoat
- Fresh Powder
- Rosewood Metallic
Nissan decided to offer the new Sentra with a wide range of options, consisting of the variants Sense, Advance, Exclusive and the SR with sporty look. The list of standard accessories covers design, comfort, safety, connectivity and handling assistance in each of the models.
2021 Nissan Sentra Sense
- Bumper in body color
- Power-adjustable body-color rearview mirrors
- Body-colored door handles
- Windshield wipers with variable intermittency sensitive to vehicle speed
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Upholstered in fabric
- Six-way adjustable driver’s seat
- 60/40 folding rear seat
- Steering wheel with height and depth adjustment
- Manual air conditioning
- Electric opening of the trunk door
- Power windows with one-touch function for the driver and anti-pressure system
- Power button and smart key
- Remote control door lock release
- Cruise control
- Six airbags: two front, two side and two curtain
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Hill Ascent Control (HSA)
- ISOFIX anchoring system for baby seat
- Tailgate alert
- Reverse camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
2021 Nissan Sentra Advance (adds)
- Rearview mirrors with integrated directional
- Auto on / off lights
- LED lights with Signature Lamp
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic day / night rearview mirror
- Sun visors with vanity mirrors and lighting for driver and passenger
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear lever
- Steering Wheel Shift Controls (Paddle Shift)
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning
Driving aids (ProPILOT)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection (IEB)
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning with Pedestrian Detection (PFCW)
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Departure Intervention (ILI)
- High beam assist (HBA)
2021 Nissan Sentra SR (adds)
- Glossy black rear view mirrors with defroster
- Side steps
- Visible exost
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Sports leather / vinyl upholstery
- BOSE premium audio system (6 speakers and 2 tweeters)
- GPS navigation
- Tire pressure monitor (TPMS)
- Around View Monitor: Peripheral vision cameras (360 °) with moving object detector MOD
2021 Nissan Sentra Exclusive (adds)
- Electrically folding rear view mirrors
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Leather / vinyl upholstery (70/30)
- Heated tiller
- Remote engine start
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC)
2021 Sentra Interior
Entering the new 2021 Nissan Sentra, quality improvements are evident, trying to simplify control. There are a number of materials with soft touch and soft surfaces, as well as certain carbon fiber and brushed aluminum trim.
This refinement is complemented by an elevated drivetrain and three Nissan GT-R inspired circular air vents, which add a sporty touch to the cabin. The new seat with Zero Gravity technology, ergonomic and with good lateral support, as well as a three-spoke multifunctional steering wheel with flat base are also worth mentioning.
The analog information box adds the Drive Assist system, with a seven-inch color screen, from the Advance version. Don’t miss the eight-inch floating touch screen with Nissan Connect, compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and with an optional GPS navigator. And something else: it has a USB connector for the second row seats.
2021 Sentra Specs
Under the hood of the Nissan Sentra B18 is a four-cylinder MR20DD engine that is naturally aspirated, direct injection and brand new. With a capacity of 2.0 liters, 16 valves and a CVTC Twin variation, it produces power up to 145 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and a maximum torque of 197 Nm which is achieved at 4,000 rpm.
This power unit is paired with the automatic X-Tronic CVT with D-Step, a technology that provides the sensation of changing on an increased rotation. It features a McPherson-type independent suspension with front stabilizer bar and rear Multi-Link, as well as electric power assist steering (EPS) sensitive to vehicle speed.
While the braking equipment consists of ventilated discs at the front wheels and solid discs at the rear, supported by an anti-lock system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), and brake assistance (BA).
How much is the price for a 2021 Nissan Sentra?
2021 Sentra prices with no major changes, we expect prices to remain close to the current MSRP range of $ 20,015 to $ 22,355.
When is the 2021 Nissan Sentra Release Date?
2021 The Nissan Sentra will debut in the next few months, with sales starting in late 2020 or early 2021.