Jeep updates its most compact SUV model, the 2021 Jeep Compass. This update comes as a revision that mainly affects mechanical parts and equipment, no doubt the main points to strengthen the offer of this model in the competitive mid-size SUV segment.
In addition, Jeep finally confirmed the arrival of the Compass plug-in hybrid version, making this SUV an attractive alternative in its category.
Although at the design level there are no changes, Jeep has introduced new customization options. The color palette for bodywork has been enhanced with these five new colors:
2021 Jeep Compass Colors
This the 2021 Jeep Compass color options, check the list paint colors below:
- Diamond Black Crystal Exterior Colors
- Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior Colors
- Billet Silver Metallic Exterior Colors
- Jazz Blue Exterior Colors
- Laser Blue Exterior Colors
- Velvet Red Exterior Colors
- Redline Exterior Colors
- Spitfire Orange Exterior Colors
- Olive Green Exterior Colors
- White Exterior Colors
- Colorado Red Exterior Colors *New*
- Italy Blue Exterior Colors *New*
- Shade Blue Exterior Colors *New*
- Techno Green Exterior Colors *New*
- Three-Layer Ivory Exterior Colors *New*
Six new alloy designs have also been included in sizes ranging from 16 to 19 inches.
Interior Design & Equipment
It is in the interior where the most relevant changes take place, since an 8.4-inch touch screen has been added to practically all the finishes to manage the infotainment system. It offers a high level of connectivity since it allows you to use Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2021 Jeep Compass equipment standard has been significantly upgraded and now, regardless of the finish chosen, we will find these elements:
- Automatic two-zone climate control
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane Keeping Assistant
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Multiple airbags (front, side and curtain)
- Central locking with remote control
- Post traffic alert
- Blind Spot Detector
- Adaptive cruise control and speed limiter
- Rear view camera
- Parallel parking assistant and battery
- Electronic stability control with electronic roll mitigation
- Automatic lighting of lights
- Leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- Instrument cluster with 3.5-inch TFT screen
- Rain sensor
While the aesthetic section remains intact, the available color palette and wheels have been revised with new designs and more possibilities for adjustments.
However, the main novelty is the arrival of the new 1.3 Turbo petrol engine which is available with 130 or 150 HP and 270 Nm, and can be combined with a 6 speed manual transmission and a dual automatic clutch with a 4×2 configuration. The rest of the available thrusters pass a 1.6 turbo 120 CV and 320 Nm diesel engine.
Both engines will be available from the start of the 2021 Jeep Compass sale next July, also doing so in their respective transmission configurations and finished: Sport, Longitude, Night Eagle, Limited and S.
But, we still have to wait until the second half of the year to get to know the 2021 Jeep Compas 4xe, or what is the same, a hybrid plug-in version of 190 or 240 CV which will be the most efficient in its range.
This 4xe variant is based on the new Turbo 1.3 engine, combining with automatic transmission and electric motors to exceed 45 kilometers of autonomy in 100% electric mode.